Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time for a Change

I liked the look of layout I used to have, don't get me wrong, but it was time for a change. I've seen too many other people with the same layout, and wanted something that was totally my own...so I've changed the look of my blog. I wanted it too be original...and so I chose a template where I could add one of my own photos to the title, and change the color of the page.


I like it. It has a more mellow, quiet feel to it...kind of like how I feel while out on the trail letterboxing. I had chosen a photo of a wooded trail that I planted on, but I just could not get the colors of the page to work with it...I was never happy with how it felt.


So then I tried this photo. It's one I took while driving into Eagle Nest, New Mexico. (I actually did find a letterbox at this place.)



I hope you enjoy the new look!

1 comment:

k1s2c3-Jones said...

I think it looks great!!! I do like the soft, relaxing look.